WES Worldwide Exhibition System is a communication agency for exhibition design based in Milan. In order to increase our staff we are looking for an Exhibition Designer.
We work on worldwide projects: large stands, exhibition spaces and office interiors.
Our ideal profile:
- Master’s degree in architecture, or equivalent level of university education
- Minimum two years’ experience in exhibit sector, through all building phases
- Strong visual and creative skills with excellence in space, typography, illustration etc.
- Interest in international and interdisciplinary exhibition design
- Confident, organized, attentive to details and proactive, with a sense of prioritizations
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written), other languages is a plus
- Fluent in Italian language (spoken and written)
- Preferably living in Milan or in the surroundings
- Available to work overseas for short windows of time (on-site assembly coordination)
- Valid EU work permit
- Professional knowledge of Cinema 4D and AutoCAD (a professional knowledge of Sketch Up – including Layout and Vray – can be evaluated as an alternative).
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator and Photoshop are mandatory, video editing is a plus)
- Production of finished plans, specifications and material selections required for construction
- Experience in international tenders
- Full-time position in a dynamic, growing company that provides opportunities for self-development
- Salary to be discussed
- Start date of employment: immediately
Please send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org